Thursday, September 15, 2011

A Little Bit Different Dance

 This spring Brandon went to prom.  But it was not the school prom, it was the "Mormon Prom".  You didn't have to be a Mormon to go, though Brandon was, but you did have to follow strict guidelines like appropriate attire, dancing, and music.
 I think the clothing part is probably a lot easier for boys than girls.  For that, I am grateful.
Brandon bought a new suit for the occasion.  I was so glad there was not all the ridiculousness of limos and tuxedos and expensive nights out.  Instead some moms got together, served a group of them a good meal and away they went to the dance.

But being the mother of the son, I have often missed out on the pictures associated with such things.  Brandon promised me some pictures.  So far, this is all I got, not even one with his date.  But I am glad he chose this prom, and I think he had a pretty good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment