Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I Want To Be a Loser!


I feel a little better. I was watching The Biggest Loser last night. I really like that show. To a degree, it is inspiring. My oldest son said that exercise was the key. Not intense exercise like they do on that show, but daily exercise and not eating so much, but eat what you like, even if it is fattening. Well, that is coming from a 22 year old's metabolism. One day he will learn that eating whatever, as long as it is in moderation, will NOT be good enough for the old scale, and the blood tests the doctor puts you through. You will have to eat carefully as well! Still, what made me feel better about it all is the fact that I told Chris that if his theory were true, I would be thin. Because I don't eat the junk they show on The Biggest Loser and I try to get in about an hour of exercise five days a week. With his thoughts in place, I would be slim and trim. Yet I look more like the contestants on that show than what he describes. and Chris' response to me was that I was 1/4 the size of those people. Little does he know how wrong he is! Still, it made me feel better. Now I am going to head to the treadmill again........................

No comments:

Post a Comment