But I plumb forgot what my idea was.
So, instead I will wish my hubby of 24 years a very happy birthday.
Even though I am here in Arizona and he is in North Carolina with work.
I did send him some Farmville Cash for his birthday. I swore I would never spend a dime on such a thing as pretend money for a pretend farm on a social networking website. But poor Tim has lamented his lack of "neighbors" long enough and you just can't "grow" your fam big enough without them. If you don't have neighbors, then you buy your needs with real money! And apparently none of his Facebook friends farm. I can't imagine. "What do you mean", he asks? Too busy?So now, with Farmville Cash in hand, we should see big things coming from his farm. But I guess you will have to sign up to be his friend and Farmville neighbor in order to see it!
Happy Birthday Tim!
BWHAHAHAHAHA! I got Farmville Cash too!!!! Too funny! I've got some work to do on my farm now and apparently so does Tim! :)
ReplyDelete