When I was a freshman in college, back in the day when we had LP's and lugged our turntables to our college dorms each year, we would open the doors up in the hallway of our dorm and blast music from whomever was playing what we all wanted to hear at the time. I was fortunate to have my own stereo system with strong speakers, so often it was my music we all would enjoy.
We all sang along, some better than others, but we all loved it when we played "Journey". And one of the songs that we sang along to was "Who's Cryin' Now".
And that song popped into my head this morning. I had not heard it recently, not in a long time, actually. But it came into my head when at 6:00AM, as I got in the car to take Tim to the bus stop that headed downtown, the car's thermometer read 95. And I know it will climb higher and higher as the day goes by. Maybe even 115'!
And we are here now and I think, "Who's Crying Now"?

I am crying FOR you, girlfriend! I groan when I hear your temperatures and feel totally sorry for you! I can't imagine living anywhere that the everyday temperatures exceed your body temperature regularly! >:-( That's just wrong!
ReplyDelete