Monday, February 2, 2009

A NEW JOURNEY HAS BEGUN

Ah, a new month, a new year just a month ago, and a new blog address. A fresh, clean slate where my thoughts can hang out to dry or hang me, depending on where I let them take me.

Old posts can be viewed at patty-knickknackpattywhack.blogspot.com but I had to start fresh because I have learned a thing or two, mainly being that I know very little about computers.

And because I am trying on a new attitude.

Today we heard from our missionary son. He is well. He is really well. He is on the downhill slope towards home and I am glad that he tells us that he

"wouldn't trade these two forever long and difficult years for anthing, because, I'd never learn the amount I've learned here, in a million years."

And he signed his letter:
love,
christopher jacob jinglebox (how ridiculous is that?)








Ha ha ha I am glad he is finding joy in his journey. Our children should know that their joy is what gives us joy, right??

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is your blog letting me post now? WOO-HOO...assuming it is!

    ReplyDelete