Thursday, February 12, 2009

GRANDMA, WE LOVE YOU!

And Grandpa too, of course. Wishing you well. Wishing we could be there but we are together in hearts and prayers.



Love,
Tim, Patty, Chris, Cameron, and Brandon

2 comments:

  1. Patty, I connected to your blog through Loretta's. It was fun to see your pictures and how the boys have grown up. Where is Chris serving? Aaron will be home on April 8th from Carlsbad California. I don't have a blog--not that creative!
    Janet Burton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Janet! I am not sure if you clicked on the follow up part of the comment section so I hope you get this since I was not able to respond back on your account. Anyway, it was great to hear from you. I have not kept up so much on my blog these days. Chris is in Nashville and will be home the first part of Aug. Cameron is getting his papers together so they may be two ships that pass in the night. Congrats on Aaron coming home soon. How exciting! Glad you found us!

    ReplyDelete