I have loads of lemons on my tree. I have thought about this and wondered at the amount, a load so big that the weight of the fruit on the branches was nearly more than they could bear. And I felt philisophical and wondered if it was because I needed to be better at learning how to make lemonade. 

Life is hard, for all of us and none of us get out of it without our various trials. But, I believe it is how we handle these trials and what we make of our life that determines the really important things. And so, I think I have a lot of lemons on my tree because I need so very much practice in this area. 

I like the new look and the new attitude (isn't there a song?) but I will miss the old. On to bigger and better things--and just remember that our Heavenly Father will not give us any trial that we can not handle.
ReplyDeleteLove the lemons! Sometimes we can do nothing more with the lemons we get than to sqeeze the jiuce out of them and add lots of sugar!!!! :) I'll try it with you!
ReplyDelete