Just when Chris broke his clavicle, he had begun a brand new job and the new semester was beginning. It could not have been a more crazy and stressful and difficult time for both he and myself.
I began school as well.
I am taking Medical Terminology and Human Anatomy and Physiology. They are basic classes. But because it has been a few years since I have attended college, I am finding myself overwhelmed to say the least.
On top of that, Tim and I have finally started making regular visits for our calling as ward missionaries. I am glad to finally be doing something with that but it seems like there is suddenly much more things to do and so little time for them.
Amazingly, I have discovered that the more I have to do, the better I am at time management.
It does mean that sometimes the gym has to go by the wayside. Darn!


No comments:
Post a Comment