Elder Cox is in Florida. Serving his mission. And though his original call was to the Philippines, a last minute change placed him just where he ought to be.
And I believe that was confirmed by the words spoken by an apostle of the Lord, Elder Dallin H. Oaks.
In a letter recently from Cameron, he spoke of listening to Elder Oaks and how amazing just being in the same room with him was. He talked about what he heard Elder Oaks say. He said that Elder Oaks said,
"I'm happy to be here and I'm happy because this is where the prophet sent me and ultimately where the Lord sent me and I wouldn't be happier any other place. That is because obedience is what brings happiness. You wouldn't be happier anywhere else, or with anyone else, than you are now."
I felt those words were inspired, just for Cameron, as reminder that he is exactly where the Lord wants him now. And that if he were not here, he would not be happier.
I know that when we stand in holy places, and are where we ought to be, doing what we ought to be doing, we are blessed tremendously. And feasting on the words of our Savior at the feet of His apostles must certainly be a very blessed place to be right now.


That is so cool! Love the pictures! That is something that I wished Jordan had when Elder Bednar spoke to his mission last October. The mission president said they couldn't have their picture with Elder Bednar unless Elder Bednar asked them. Grrrrr... But Jordan is good with it all and that is what is important. Jordan is a very obedient missionary and I am glad about that!
ReplyDeleteYAY Cameron! YAY for pictures! YAY for blessings! And YAY for being where he is supposed to be! :)