Friday, March 4, 2011

The More I learn...............

The more I realize I don't know.

In school I am taking an Anatomy and Physiology class.

(a real human skeleton we had to organize in class.  Some parts were missing, like a foot and a hand because they were just too fragile to handle.)

The more I learn about the human body and the way it works, the more amazed I am in this miraculous and amazing way that it works and functions.  It can only point to the fact that there is a God.  This complex organism that makes up the human form could not have been random.  It is amazing. 

And we are so blessed to have these bodies. 

And great will be the day when they are in their perfect form and the earthly trials on our bodies will no longer be. Then I believe we will truly realize just how perfectly wonderful they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment