Friday, October 2, 2009

Yes, we heard from him...........

.......on Wednesday. And he sounded good. Check out his missionsite at missionsite.net/eldercameroncox to keep updated.
In the meantime, here are some things you can do with an old grocery cart. (I did not do this, mind you, as having old grocery carts in your possession is stealing.) But, for those that have found themselves with one, they have come up with some useful ideas..........

Having just shipped a bike off to Cameron yesterday, we worried that he might have difficulty putting it all back together as it had to be taken apart to fit completely in the box. I suppose if he cannot figure out how to get the front tire on............These pictures were courtesy of my sister in law, who grew up in Kentucky..........what does that mean? (No offense to my Kentucky friends!)

1 comment:

  1. Hey...no Kentucky jokes! I am happy to report that we've lived here for 14 years and I don't personally know anyone who has stolen a shopping cart..I think. ;)

    Is that Cameron with that shopping cart????
    (So glad you heard from him!)

    ReplyDelete