Tuesday, September 29, 2009

We Are Still Waiting,

.....waiting for a letter from Cameron, or should I now officially say Elder Cox. He has been gone a week now and no letter, no email. Has it been snowing in Provo? Is the power out? Why have we not heard from him?
I visited Trudi today and she got a letter from him, or rather, a thank-you note. I made sure he went to the MTC armed with thank-you cards and stamps and envelopes already addressed to those he needed to send thank-you's to.
I guess I should have addressed and stamped an envelope to myself so that I would have gotten a note by now.
Bummer! I am disappointed. I hope he is a better writer as time progresses! It is hard to wait to hear from him for the first time. I come home and check my email every couple of hours. This waiting and wondering how his first week is going is torture. I can only hope it is because he is just too busy, and too "un-homesick" to worry about his poor old mom and dad.
But if I don't hear tomorrow.....................................

2 comments:

  1. UGH! I would hate that! Jordan has 3 weeks before he leaves and since he will go straight to Brazil I don't know WHEN we will hear from him. I don't know that they do email in the MTC. I hope that you hear from him soon to put your mind at ease!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you DO get email in the CTM, as they call it in Brazil. Write Susan, she knows all about that with Jeremy being down in Brazil.

    ReplyDelete