When a group of old friends get together, I have the sweet assurance that a loving Heavenly Father knows and loves me because He cares that I get to have these moments...............



In the past as I have attended these conferences, I "needed" the words spoken. While there is always a need for good words and uplifting and inspirational music, this time I needed more to know of my Heavenly Father's love, and I got it!

Rhea organized this venture. And managed to get Shannon and Heidi to fly down from Utah! Then she organized several of us old Encinas sisters that have scattered throughout Gilbert. It was great to see Rhea, Susan, Wendi, Tricia, Peggy, Jennifer, Heidi, and Shannon! And if any of them would have been missing, it just would not have been the same, so Peggy, we are so glad you came!

Rhea organized this venture. And managed to get Shannon and Heidi to fly down from Utah! Then she organized several of us old Encinas sisters that have scattered throughout Gilbert. It was great to see Rhea, Susan, Wendi, Tricia, Peggy, Jennifer, Heidi, and Shannon! And if any of them would have been missing, it just would not have been the same, so Peggy, we are so glad you came!

No comments:
Post a Comment