We might traditionally celebrate the 4th with BBQ's and fireworks, but I won't forget the reason we celebrate our Independence day. I am more and more grateful for our freedoms each day. And, yes, we take them for granted, but isn't that the marvelous thing about living in a free country? We are so blessed that we do take it for granted.
Even so, we still had a BBQ and enjoyed the company of Susan, Melchor, and Ryan Gratil.
And we did some swimming. And, no, you won't see a picture of ME in a swimsuit!
And Susan brought little Maddie to meet Millie. Maddie did not take to Millie too well. She is rather a girly girl and Millie wanted to wrestle!
But boy could Maddie swim! She did not even know it until, in an effort to get away from Millie, she just jumped right in! And oh boy! She loved it!
Your Millie is soooooo cute! I don't think she will be a lap dog for too much longer! ;)
ReplyDelete