When we first moved to Arizona, over 13 years ago, we could not believe anyone thought it was cold here in the winter.
But as the years have gone by, our blood has thinned, or the globe isn't warming after all, whichever the case, we feel cold when it dips below the 60's.
And this year we must have all been feeling the weather because everyone had warm clothes on their minds when they went shopping.
Chris even enjoyed the benefits of two new jackets this year!
Snowboarding time! Just no broken collar bones this year, please!




what a great blog, I didn't know you had one, I will be stalking you now
ReplyDeleteHa, yeah, as you can see, I go in spurts to add things to it. I have been enjoying yours as well. In fact, I showed yours to a friend as she was going through the "caretaker" side of cancer. I think she has been following ever since.
Delete