Wednesday, September 22, 2010

HALFWAY

Today is Elder Cameron Cox's one year out mark.  His mission is halfway over. It's kind of exciting and kind of sad at the same time.   But he is right where he is supposed to be for now.  So, all is well.

He just has to keep on working hard.  But he has lots of help.

                                              Especially when he relies on the Lord.

2 comments:

  1. WOO-HOO! How exciting! We will also see that halfway mark before too much longer. :) Did you know that we have that same chart??? BWHAHAHAHAHAHA! Not a surprise, is it! After all, we should have expected it along with all the other similarities we share! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, ha, Loretta, having the same chart is hilarious! But not surprising at all! Do you have to post yours sideways like we do because it is too wide to fit anywhere? I can't believe Cameron and Jordan are halfway through yet it seems a long time in some respects. Probably because I had two full years then sent Cameron out so I have had someone out for three years now! No wonder it feels like forever!

    ReplyDelete