Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Sign I Saw

Every day, while driving Brandon to school, I see a sign or rather, a huge banner, hanging from a rather large building along the highway.
Each day as I exit the highway to drop him off, and as I enter it again to head back home, I read this sign but felt confused by it. What was the point of it? I seriously didn't understand it. If I were not required to stop on the highway to get a picture of it, I would take one to show you. But since that is not a safe thing, I will just tell you what it says:

LOOK BETTER WITH THE LIGHTS ON!

Then I realized it was a sign hanging on a Mountainside Fitness building........Now I get it. Then we don't have to fog up the bathroom mirrors before stepping into the shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment