Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Coming Along

There is progress on the Gilbert Temple.  Pictures cannot describe this building nor the feeling that comes upon me as I approach it on the road or stop and step on the grounds.

Stone is being placed on it.  It is much bigger than the picture portrays.  Though not yet dedicated, these are definitely sacred grounds.

I lived in St Louis when the St Louis temple was under construction.  I feel the people of a city are blessed when a temple comes to town. 

And though we know there is an opposition in all things, and a new temple will certainly feel that opposition, the blessing far outweigh any resistance. 

Because we know that in the end, right will prevail and the Gospel of Jesus Christ will prosper.  I believe great blessing are in store for the people of Gilbert, Arizona. 

2 comments:

  1. That is a very big temple compared to most these days! When is it due to be completed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, as I understand it, it is the biggest of the different styles that they build in this day and age. It is due for completion early fall 2013.

    ReplyDelete