Friday, August 6, 2010

A Lucky Gene Pool, I guess..........

Last night I was sitting alone in my house.  All the boys in the house had things to do.  And so I switched on the TV.

Nothing on, as usual.

Why do I even pay for cable?

But, I ended up with Dr. Oz while my WW microwave meal was heating.


And I learned something.  I learned that studies have shown that anyone 5'2" or SHORTER has a greater chance of living to the ripe old age of 100!

I also learned that anyone with large calves, like more than 13" in diameter at the widest point, were less likely to have a stroke than those with calves smaller than 13".

In the past, being short was only desirable if you were also petite and fragile looking, like a tiny ballerina.

Now I know that my short stature, shared with my muscular calves are actually what will keep me healthy!

Who would have thought that?

I sure lucked out on the gene pool last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment