
I really must say, my boys are easy enough to please. There were only a few requests for things when we headed back to St. Louis for a few days and they were simple enough to grant. This included two restaurants not found in Arizona and a desire to taste their offered delicacies. These two restaurants were Lion's Choice and White Castle! Mmmm to the Lion's Choice. I must say, this fast food puts Arby's to shame. There really is no comparison anywhere I have ever been, to a Lion's Choice shaved roast beef sandwich. It is a delightful taste and made all that much better because it is so rarely we get to have it!


White Castle, on the other hand, might be unique, but it is questionable whether or not the taste is delightful. I did not indulge. I prefered to keep my bodily functions intact for our flight home. But Chris, Cameron, and Tim all enjoyed a very uncomfortable ride home after their indulgence. Turbulence, while not as bad as the way there, was still bad enough that the attendants cracked down on the seat belt sign and no one could use the bathroom! Too bad for them, but a layover in Salt Lake and a mad dash to the airport bathroom helped and things got back to normal for that final leg to Phoenix.................
White Castle...something that I've never had and just WON'T so I can say I've never had it! :) I am surprised you don't have them out there! Never been to Lion's Choice...may I ask, Lion's Choice of WHAT???? :)
ReplyDeleteForgot to add that I thought one of the two places I thought would be the St. Louis Arch!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteha ha, Loretta, I used to say that about Crispy Creme donuts. I went years without trying them just to say I hadn't. But alas, one day I caved to the delightful smell of them. Never had one a second time though! As far as the arch goes, well, we don't really get to spend any time in the city so it is not easy to get to from Ste Genevieve.
ReplyDelete