Well, it was shy of three hours. More like 2:45. But I kept asking what the time limit was and he kept saying they never gave them one. Hmmm. Actually, I wonder if it is more lax in the USofA because they use their "free" cell phones minutes. In the case of Cameron, the past two calls have been at members' houses which provide phones so each can talk at the same time. Therefore doubling the amount of talk they might otherwise have had to share............ Chris never seemed to have had a time limit either.
Ahh, I think so too! But you got to talk for 3 HOURS????? WOW! Jordan's rules were one hour.
ReplyDelete:( Waaahhhhhh!
Well, it was shy of three hours. More like 2:45. But I kept asking what the time limit was and he kept saying they never gave them one. Hmmm. Actually, I wonder if it is more lax in the USofA because they use their "free" cell phones minutes. In the case of Cameron, the past two calls have been at members' houses which provide phones so each can talk at the same time. Therefore doubling the amount of talk they might otherwise have had to share............ Chris never seemed to have had a time limit either.
ReplyDelete